Thanks to janitorqueer for the nod. I’ve got to say, I’m so happy I’ve found the community and I’m happy to be able to share my story, too. My goal is that if I make one person’s life a little easier or a little better, I will know that this has all been worth it. So I’m nominating a few people that have been exactly that for me. You guys have made me realize that I’m normal just the way I am. Or maybe not “normal” but I’m okay and you’ve all made my life a little easier.
janitorqueer (I didn’t see any rules about not nominating the one that nominated you :-P)
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Display the award on your post.
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 random things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
5. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
6. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
Now, seven random facts about me:
- I’ve been in pharmacy since I was 13 – slightly over half my life. I’ve done everything from stocking shelves to doing the working for an insurance company thing. I love my current job and it’s great to love my job.
- I have a lot of kids in my life and they mean the world to me. I have a total of 11 kids around, including nieces, nephews and god kids and they’re all amazing, wonderful and unique and I can’t imagine my life without them. They range from 17 to 2 year old.
- I’ve had rodents for pets most of my life. Currently I have a hamster, Ophelia and a guinea pig, Romeo. Ophelia is crazy little escape artist. Romeo’s brand new, so I’m still getting to know him.
- I love coffee more than most things.
- I started blogging as a vaguely emo attempt to pour my feeling out anonymously. It’s turned into more than that for me.
- I’m really involved my local Special Olympics and I’m most scared of coming out there. They are a fantastic group of hard-working, unconditional-loving people, and yet somehow I find them the scariest of the all. I play softball with them in the Spring and football in the Fall.
- There are only 2 more people in my life that I’m not completely out to….well I mean like close people. Family or close friends. My goal is to be out to them by New Year’s.
I want you to know that no matter what you do with yourself I will always love you the same whether your my aunt Chrissy or my uncle Tyler your still the same person who I had my ups and downs with and have loved since I was a baby I love you so much that you can’t even process it no matter how smart you are and believe me your smart probably one of the smartest people I know and no matter what you decide you want to do I will always love you the same as I always have just had to tell you
Not bad for a 17 year old butthead, huh?
Until Next Time,